How to Purchase Tickets
RCC patrons can choose from a variety of options for purchasing tickets to attend shows at the CenterStage.
||Tickets Available Online until 1 hour before a performance and requires payment of a processing fee.
||Reston Community Center - the CenterStage 2016-2017 Professional Touring Artist Series Ticket Order Form
Community Arts Ticket Order Form (PDF)
Mail to RCC Box Office, 2310 Colts Neck Road, Reston, VA 20191
||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Two hours prior to curtain time
||(703) 476-4500, Press '3' or TTY 711
Please provide the following information when you call:
- Your name with the correct spelling as it appears on your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card
- Your best telephone number to call you back
- The performance title, date and curtain time you wish to attend
- The number of tickets you wish to order and whether they are Reston, NonReston, adult, senior or youth
- Your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card number and its expiration date
- The billing address of your credit card including zip code
- Your email address If you would like a confirmation to be sent to you
||Fax the form to 703-476-2488.
- No refunds or exchanges unless show is canceled.
- The Box Office will select best-available seating for any reserved seating performances for orders made by mail, by phone or by fax. If you wish to select your own seats, you may do so in person at the Box Office Window, or online through our ticketing system. Download the CenterStage Seating Chart (PDF)
- Please indicate if a wheelchair accessible seat is needed, or of any other accommodations we can make to provide better access for patrons with any special needs; and do so as soon as possible to assure we can best accommodate you.
- All audience members, regardless of age or the performance location at the Reston Community Center, are required by Virginia Fire Code to have a ticket.
- Tickets are not mailed and can be picked up at RCC Hunters Woods during regular front desk hours, 9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. once the order is processed.
- If you want a confirmation call, please request it at the time you make your reservation.
Tickets for the Professional Touring Artist Series are sold at Reston (R) (Small District 5 residents or employees) or Non-Reston (NR) prices, regardless of age (no senior or youth tickets). Proof of residence or employment status may be requested. All seats are reserved unless otherwise indicated; payment is required at the time of reservation. Tickets are not mailed and can be picked up at RCC Hunters Woods during regular front desk hours, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. once the order is processed.
Important Ticket Sales Dates
On August 1, 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. the Box Office will be open for sales for residents and/or employees of business in Small District 5 ONLY. Proof of residence or employment status may be requested.
On that day, we will fill orders in turn by taking orders received by mail/fax prior to that date, alternating with orders from customers walking in on that day. This way, we hope to meet the needs of patrons who want to order early and who cannot be present on August 1, but also offer patrons an opportunity to get in line that day and choose their seats.
On August 8, tickets will go on sale to the general public on a first come, first-served basis. Orders will be taken through mail, fax, phone or in person during Box Office hours. Tickets will also be available to everyone online at this time.